Thursday, June 26, 2008

Cry Baby Pee Pee Pants



Is it terrible that I like taking pictures of my kids when they are crying? It's not an abusive thing, I don't hit them and run for the camera...but if the camera is out and they cry it's fair game.




I feel like I should also mention that the cries are never hurt cries...just "Jake splashed water on my big toe" or "how dare you make me stand in the corner for hitting my sister" cries.

Sometimes they are "he took my shovel" or "Allie keeps closing her eyes at me"(a funny face that Allie uses as a weapon of torture). They are all very good reasons for a hug... after I put down the camera.

3 comments:

lori parkhurst said...

So funny. I remember us trying to get each other in trouble too and I'm sure many of our were fake cries too

Tara Schwab said...

Oh, closing your eyes! Wow, how can he bear it? How funny. Does she do it just to bother Jake?

Berly said...

The comment about hitting my children and running made me laugh for awhile. So funny!!