
I decided to join the blogging community and start up a blog for our family. I love reading my friends and family's blogs, and now you all can see what is going on with us up here. Mike thinks blogs are just a competition of who has the cutest kids, or the most perfect life...I laugh at him because plenty of you write about the reality of life and how difficult it can be. That is why I titled this Serenity Now! We are Seinfeld fans and if you've seen the anger management episode, you know what Serenity Now means. I know we have all had those moments when just screaming those words isn't enough to bring peace and calm into our lives...then, much later we can look back on it and smile. I hope you all can look in at our lives and smile...here we are...
3 comments:
I love your blog. This is fun. We Need to get up there sometime.
YEA!! I am glad you have one now. It is a fun way to keep in touch.
Yeah! I am so excited I get to keep up on the happenings of your family now. If only we can get Nat to join the craze now(I know - I'm dreaming - I can't even get her to call me!)
Post a Comment