I don't think I'll ever tire of saying that I love you. I don't think I'll ever tire of looking at your sweet face. You make the funniest faces.
You are growing right along. You eat every 3 hours and are still a great sleeper. You sleep better at night when you have had good naps during the day.
You tend to puke up much of what you eat, and that isn't fun. We are always pretty stinky. You, because you are doing the barfing, and me because I am the one you barf on. I select my clothes with that in mind and never wear the shirt in the day time that I want to be barf free in the night time.
I love to nuzzle into your neck and give you kisses, but if you have been particularly active in the barf scene, I tend to nuzzle you less :)
You don't have much free time to just lounge on the floor, so you don't roll over much. Nate sees to it that you fear the floor. He doesn't intentionally hurt you, but I'm sure it's scary to have a crazy giant looming over you all the time.
He loves to point out your eyes, "mouf", ears, and nose. You put up with it all very patiently.
You love bath time. Sometimes you just relax and enjoy it. Sometimes you splash and squeal.
I can't get enough of bath time. I love looking at your perfect little body. I know that sounds creepy, but I don't mean it in that way. Who wouldn't love looking at those perfect little toes?
I love your high pitched squeals, and the low coos. I love that when you get startled by a loud noise, you search my face for signs of distress and if I look calm, you are fine. If I look angry, you start to scream and cry a really sad cry that is hard to comfort.
I love that when someone comes into your line of sight, you take a second to process who you are looking at, and then reward that person with a smile. You smile easily when you are happy.
I love that you are content with the craziness of your older siblings. They all vie for your attention, and you don't seem to mind.
I have been waiting to hear you laugh. We have gotten close a few times by playing "patty cake", but still nothing more than a little growl. You really like Jake and growl when he plays with you.
You just fit with our family. You are easy going and easy to please. I love each stage of your life and look forward to seeing you continue along this path of learning and growing. You make me smile and I am so glad that you are mine.
Love,
Mom
If you want to see the others at 4 months...click HERE.
No comments:
Post a Comment