We have had some good snow fall this year and now we have 2 really big hills from the snow plow in our neighborhood. The kids have a great time digging out little places to sit, or sliding down it and ripping out the bums on their snow pants.
This year, the boys started playing king of the hill. I came out with Nate one day and saw the boys playing. It's no wonder Jake comes home with a headache some nights. These boys were pretty wild and crazy out there. I couldn't watch, and eventually just put a stop to it because it was insane. I know these kids are young and when they get thrown to the ground, it doesn't hurt them as bad as it would hurt me, but they can still crack a head open.
Anyway, it is a great hill and I love that they will play outside for hours. We can stand the cold winter as long as there is good snow.
No comments:
Post a Comment