When Jake's class celebrated 100 days in school, they did this cute little journal thing. I love seeing things like this in his back pack. It's so much better than all the other stuff they bring home each day.
I thought this one was so fun that I just had to share...
 |
| If I had 100 video games, I would play them all day. |
I do not doubt that. There are some slow Saturdays when it's easier to let him play than figure out something else for him to do. He doesn't even move from the couch unless I make him. I guess it's good that those days are rare.
 |
If I had $100 dollars, I would buy a monster truck.
|
Sorry, buddy, I don't think 100 dollars would get you a monster truck, unless you are thinking about the toy, and in that case, you could buy lots of them. I love that he still likes monster trucks.
 |
| If I had 100 legs I would climb the empire state building. |
I love the way he draws people. He calls them "signatures" (I have no idea why), and they have looked like this for years. It makes me smile. Love the extra legs :)
 |
| If I had 100 friends I would play all day. |
 |
| If I had 100 mosquito bites, I would go crazy...aaaaa |
When Jake was telling me about this book, he reminded me that when he went fishing with Mike once, the mosquitoes were attacking him and he did end up with almost 100 bites. We are not fans of mosquitoes around here...
 |
If I could have 100 of anything, I would have 100 brothers and sisters because they are so very fun.
|
This one made me so happy. Lately, I feel like my time is really getting split into all sorts of directions and I hope I am meeting everyone's needs. Jake has said before, "___ is lucky because he's an only child and he gets anything he wants." I'm glad that he really likes his siblings and would have 100 of them if he could.
No comments:
Post a Comment