Jason boy is 2! A lot has happened in his 2 year life. These two years have been a bit crazy, and pretty hard at times, but I love this boy of mine and am so glad he is ours.
Jason has a great birthday. I remember being so glad that he was born before Halloween. I envisioned all sorts of Halloween fun around his birthday. I still think it's a great time of year to celebrate my cute Jason boy.
I love this boy of mine. He has been so funny lately. He is really picking up a lot of words and he uses them well.
I love how he says "YIIIKES!!!" when he is scared of something.
I love (and get annoyed) that he says "money" with a smile and a growl when he toots.
I love how he pats my back when I pick him up.
I love that he kisses me several times a day. Most of those kisses are right on the lips no matter how hard I try to offer him my cheek.
I love how he says "sip?" when he wants a drink, and I love that even a tiny bit of water makes him say "ahhh" enthusiastically. The sacrament water cup must be especially refreshing because he does it really loud after drinking that.
I love that he chuckles during funny parts of movies.
I love his round belly and the way he runs sideways when he plays "naked boy" after a bath.
I love the excited yells when "Addie" and "Jacob" come home from school.
I love to watch him follow Nate around.
I love to hear him say "Sam" when he points to his pictures.
I love that he says "ah had a poo pardy!" when I come to get him out of bed after a nap.
I especially love that I haven't had to clean up a poo party in more than 3 weeks. (I hope I didn't jinx myself).
I love his brown eyes and his perfect and beautiful skin.
I love that his hair is the exact shade of brown as my dad's hair.
I love that he loves Mike and gets so excited to see him come home.
I love that he gets to grow up in our home and be my baby forever.
I am so grateful for Jason. He does his best to make us all crazy sometimes, but the good far outweighs the bad.
Each night, as I tuck him into bed, I snuggle my face into his warm neck and say a prayer of gratitude. I am so thankful that he is mine. Two years old! Let's see what this year brings for my Jason boy.
1 comment:
Happy birthday to sweet Jason boy!
Post a Comment