Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Rainy Day Fun

We had some rainy days in September.  The kids didn't want to give up playing, so they found ways to entertain themselves in the rain.  On this day, they raised up the umbrella on the deck and painted with watercolors.  

 This picture of Jason is of him saying "bye mom!"  He says "bye" to everything.  We have a pop up book with piranha and sharks and they scare him a little bit.  So, when I open up to that page, he says "bye piranha!  Bye!"  or "bye shark!  Bye!"  All the while, his little hand is flapping at the wrist in his little wave. When we are done reading a book, it is "Bye book!"  It is one of my favorite things that he does.  He tells the grocery store goodbye, the car, the trees, the dinner table, anything that he is leaving gets a sweet little wave and "bye!"  I love it.

Anyway, there they are.  I love those kids.

No comments: