This is the detritus of Jason's breakfast. His best meal is breakfast. When he wants to eat, he can eat. He likes to have a bowl of cereal with Allie and Jake in the morning and then he sees me make them sandwiches to put in their lunches and points and screams to let me know he wants a peanut butter and honey sandwich too. He doesn't eat the crusts, so he makes a big mess as he peels it apart and eats it from the inside out, carefully avoiding the edge (even if I cut the crust off, he won't eat the ends). He eats two sandwiches like that and then begs for a bottle of juice. Then, later on, as I sit down to eat my own breakfast, he is there at my side begging for a "bite". I can only imagine what this kid will put away when he gets older.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment