We went down to Orem Conference weekend and had a great time with my mom. On Saturday, my sister Lori met us at the pumpkin patch with her two girls. We went there last year and it was a fun place for the kids.
They have a corn maze. A great place to lose children if you are so inclined.
And painted cut outs...cheese!
They also have few blow up slides that kept everyone happy for as long as we would let them stay.
Jake is always so good to help the little brothers have fun.
There's our pile of kids!
After all of that, we let them wander around and pick out a little pumpkin. We couldn't get a big one because we didn't have room for it in the car, but they were happy with some cute little gourds.
They had a weird mask that everyone had to try on. I thought Jake looked pretty funny.
When we got to Grandma's, they set up a huge fort and played in it for hours.
I took some sleeping pictures. They were all in such funny positions.
I wish there was a picture of me sleeping like that, but I'm afraid I didn't get much sleep that night. My friend Jason woke up ready to party at midnight and then didn't fall back to sleep until almost 4. I was ready to go insane. The upside is that he wasn't crying, so I guess I can be grateful for that.
Anyway, it was a good trip down to Orem. We haven't done that in a while and it was good to go. We call my mom's house the Bed and Breakfast of Laguna Vista Drive because there are always so many people staying over as they pass through to various events. She's a great hostess. Thanks mom!
No comments:
Post a Comment