Tuesday, January 6, 2015

A big boy bed...

This little boy (who will always be the baby of the family) has graduated to a big boy bed.  I got tired of the climbing antics of the crazy beast and decided to assemble his bed.  He loves it.  I left the crib up, in case we needed to go back, but we just didn't.  So now, even the crib is gone.  



I think having bars around this free spirit of a boy, was just an invitation to climb out and act like a caged animal suddenly set free.  Now that he can roam, he just doesn't.  Isn't that crazy?



He needs "back bankie" every night to snuggle with, and any car or truck toy within reach.  He's scared of the shadows that the lamp makes, but he is more afraid of complete darkness, so he gets a lamp.  He loves to read books before bed and he has many of them memorized.  He really is a smart boy.


Here's to hoping he stays in bed each and every night for at least a few weeks...

1 comment:

parkhurstparty.blogspot.com said...

What a cute boy! Growing right up!