Saturday, January 24, 2015

An End of an Era...

As I mentioned earlier, Jason is done with the crib.  That means it was time to get it out of the house.  We started taking it down and the kids were all jumping around driving us nuts...then I realized that every one of my babies that slept in that crib were in that room...so I made them pose for pictures.  Sam didn't sleep in that crib...he never left anyone's arms long enough. So it's okay that he isn't in these pictures...





If that crib could talk, it would tell you tales of poo parties, vomit once or twice, crying binges, and climbing and falling escapades.  All those things happened often, but I think the crib would choose to remember sweet dreams, happy voices calling out in the morning, and hours and hours of watching me read books to my sweet babies before kissing them through the bars and leaving them in its care for the night.


Goodbye crib.  Thanks for taking care of my babies at night for so many years!


1 comment:

parkhurstparty.blogspot.com said...

I remember getting rid of our crib too! Bittersweet!