Monday, January 5, 2015

Varmints

I haven't posted in a while and there are so many things to write about that I get a bit bogged down.  I decided to start again tonight, but when I looked for pictures in my folder to upload, I realized that I haven't uploaded any pictures in a really long time.  So, for now, I'll just start with a random post from a random picture that was in my folder.
Here's the picture...


This drives me nuts.  The little varmints (Nate and Jason) will eat a bite of fruit and then leave it there to rot.  I don't notice, and by the time I do, it's usually looking pretty gross and no one wants to eat it.  Not only that, but I usually don't wash my fruit before I put it in the bowl, so this is straight from the grimy fruit picker, to the grimy grocer, and into the grimy hands...then mouths, of my friends Nate and Jason.  They are just so gross!  Jason will pick out a banana and then try so hard to open it that he ends up squishing it out of a crack...then getting grossed out by it and setting it aside for someone else to enjoy.  Kiwi is the way to go.  Jason took one bite of that hairy skin and decided he'd ask me for help in getting kiwi.
I should be happy that they are such fruit lovers, but not when it is like this.  They are just gross.  Love them though.
Anyone want to come over for some pears?