Thursday, January 15, 2015

Santa's Helper

Jason woke up at about 1 a.m. Christmas morning.  I was pretty annoyed because Santa hadn't come yet.  I tried to get him to calm down on his own in his room, but his cries woke up Allie.  I ushered her into Jason's room and had her try to go back to sleep in his bed.  She couldn't, so I ended up taking Jason out and setting him in front of the tv.  He sat there happily, and I set out some more things.  Santa must have come while he watched, because suddenly, he noticed all sorts of fun toys to play with.  He noticed the fish tank first...
 He kept saying "pish! pish!"  I tried to finish my wrapping (while I watched Christmas Story), but he just wanted to play with toys, so I was constantly stopping him from his noisy playing...I was sure he'd wake the others up.


He had a wonderful time at the pre-Christmas show.  I was finally able to finish up at about 3 and I took him down to the couch to try and get him to fall back to sleep.  I swear, we just closed our eyes before Mike was there telling me that the kids wanted to come out and start the fun.  Jason wasn't too excited to wake up so early, but that's just what you get when you stay up all night playing Santa's little helper.


1 comment:

parkhurstparty.blogspot.com said...

What a little turkey! Hope he starts to sleep better for you!