Sunday, January 25, 2015

Companions...

Trucks.  Those are Jason's companions.  When Jake was his age, he carried trucks around everywhere too.  Nate was the same way, but he preferred planes and McQueen.  
Anyway, when I see Jason with his trucks at the table, I remember Jake as a kid.  I don't care how many times I asked the little Jake and now the little Jason to leave the trucks off the table, it just didn't/doesn't happen.  The tire tread ends up laced with food and then that food makes its way into messy tracks on the floor.  I think having Jake and Allie grow up on me has made me look at the little boys lives in a different way.  Now that I know they grow up so fast, I try to remember these little things.  They make me smile. 



Just so you know, the trucks are "di-sore truck". "puppy truck", and "ma-sur truck".  They can't sit further away from the food and they have to be right in the way.

1 comment:

parkhurstparty.blogspot.com said...

So cute! I remember jake and his tons of monster trucks!