Thursday, January 8, 2015

Sunbeam!

This cute boy is a Sunbeam now!


 Our church is at 11 now, so we thought we could get there without a rush, but I just don't think it's possible.  We did take the time to get pictures of the kids before we headed out the door because I thought they looked so cute in their new Sunday outfits.


Nate did well in Sunbeams.  He got to have a snack and the teacher brought toys, so it really wasn't all that different than nursery.

I'm in Primary, so he got to sit on my lap and I watched as he tried to sing every word to every song.  I thought it was the cutest thing ever and my heart was about to burst with love for him.  He is such a cute boy.  We are pretty good pals these days.  I don't think there are many hours in the day where I don't get a big smooch from him.  He tells me that he loves me and I just love it.
I was gone for the day a few days ago and he went to bed before I came back home.  So when he woke up and found me there, he said sleepily "I missed you Momma...I wove you Momma."  Then he covered my face in kisses.
This cute boy is a Sunbeam in my life.  I love you Nate and am so glad you are mine.

1 comment:

parkhurstparty.blogspot.com said...

Handsome boy! Can't believe he's a sunbeam!