Friday, June 23, 2017

A Spring Snow Storm

I woke up on the morning of May 17th and looked out the window thinking that my eyes must be lying to me.  I could not believe how much snow had fallen in the night.  Mike was out of town, so I stayed up pretty late and there was no indication that snow was on the way, so it was a total shock.

We've had spring snow storms before, but this was unreal.  I felt so bad for all the poor trees.  We had some limbs break, but most of the trees were just extremely bent.



Later on, as Jason and I drove into Logan to get some groceries, we saw just how much damage had been done to the trees all over town.  There were so many branches scattered around and it made my tree loving heart hurt.  I totally cracked up when I heard Jason say "Woah, mom...if this is from Dad, he's going to be in big trouble".  He knows that his dad likes to trim trees and that sometimes I get mad when he goes too far.  I guess he thought Mike was out there trimming trees all over town and got a little carried away.  "Big trouble" is right.

1 comment:

parkhurstparty.blogspot.com said...

Oh how cute!!!!❤️❤️❤️