Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Easter Eggs

 Way back in April, we dyed eggs.  I cooked them in my instant pot and was so excited at how easy it is to use for hard boiled eggs!  We made a lot because everyone but Jason likes hard boiled eggs.
Anyway, I think this year goes down as the most smooth, and easy dying process.  Each kid had their own station, so there was no fighting over the colors (I just bought several kits last year on clearance).  Plus, all the kids were old enough to do their own without help.  It was just a really nice experience.


Nate didn't notice that he put his sweater on backwards and inside out.  :)



 I love watching Jason do everything as a lefty.  He used to try to use both hands, but he's pretty solidly a left handed kid now.


 I think Nate and Allie enjoyed the whole process the most.  They colored on eggs before and tried to be creative with their dipping.  We both loved the pretty tie dyed paper towel.



 Here they are with their favorites...(Allie is looking over my shoulder and wondered if people care that Jason is "always" in his unders...)



 Nate had a hard time letting his eggs go when it was time to eat them.  He single-handedly ate all but two of his eggs.  He had made 18.

1 comment:

parkhurstparty.blogspot.com said...

What a great idea to give them their own colors! And nate ate 16 eggs!!!!! 😂😂😂