Jason: (after getting a particularly yummy piece of gum)...Momma?
Me: Yes, Jason?
Jason: I'm going to keep this gum in my mouth until I am five.
Me: Wow...Okay!
....quite some time later....
Jason: Momma?
Me: Yes, Jason?
Jason: Atchully, I'm going to keep this gum inside my mouth until I am a grandpa.
Me: Oh really? Well, that's fine, but what will you do when you need to eat food? (as I handed him the piece of string cheese that he had requested)
Jason: Oh. Well, I think I'll just put it on the table when I eat.
Me: (laughing) The table is out of your mouth!
Jason: Oh...yeah. It is.
....minutes later...
Jason: Momma?!? I accidentally swallowed my gum. (as he tried to keep it in his mouth while he ate his string cheese.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That boy is too cute!!!!
Post a Comment