Nate finished school a day earlier than Allie. I got to go help with his field day. We decided to do gunny sack races. I think they had a good time. Nate sure liked it.
Jason tagged along and got to do all the same activities as Nate. He thinks it's going to be pretty awesome going to kindergarten.
I got to go in and read with the kids once a week for a while and I grew to like them all. They were a really fun class. Cute kids for sure.
Mrs. Hamp was a wonderful teacher. Jake had her too. She enjoyed having Nathan in her class and helped him go from a wiggly non reader, to a wiggly reader. She is awesome.
I'm sad for Nate because next year he'll be in school all day. The life of ease and fun is about to end for him. We'll have to live it up this summer for sure.
1 comment:
What a cute boy!!!
Post a Comment