Friday, December 6, 2019

Before

I've been convinced.  I know I mentioned earlier that I want to build some lockers and a pantry over on the other side of my kitchen.  Well, as we planned it out with our friend at Premier Cabinets, he asked if we wanted to do the kitchen.  I said I didn't.  I didn't want to open that can of worms right at Christmas time.  
I'm also completely happy with my kitchen.  Well, almost completely happy.  I've always hated that we are limited on fridge options.  
Also, when we pulled up the under our table, we discovered that our wood floor has been damaged and it's time to sand and seal it again.
So, I was eventually talked into it.  I'm anxious about having our house torn up for all of December.  The cabinet part will only take a few days, but the counter top people and the floor guy can't come till the end of December.  
Ugh.  I won't think about it.  For now, I'll just post some "before" pictures.



It will be awesome in the end.

No comments: