Friday, December 27, 2019

Christmas Day

We had a great Christmas.  






 The kids all slept downstairs this year and were up and texting us early.  They wanted to go see what Santa had brought.


I think they were all happy with their loot.

Nathan's favorite was his packers helmet.

Jason ended up with some Steelers gear.
Mike also got the kids an arcade game.  It has thousands of games on it, but his favorite is Bubble Bobble and he's teaching the kids some mad skills.  I've played a game (or 50) of Ms. Pac-man.  I've got the high score...for now.


I don't have pictures of the older kids.  Allie got some clothes and was surprised to get an apple watch.  It was on her list, but I had led her to believe it wasn't going to happen, so she was really excited.
Jake knew all of his gifts before he opened them.  I guess that's what you get when you shop amazon and your kid snoops the previous orders.  I thought I'd be able to surprise him with the used snowboard I found right before Christmas day, but he had accidentally seen that in the back of the car.  So there were no surprised for him.  Maybe next year.

We had a nice time hanging out with the kids and relaxing a bit.
Yay for Christmas.  It's been a crazy year.  I vow to make next year a little less crazy.

No comments: