Thursday, December 12, 2019

Teeth Are Falling Out All Over the Place!

Jason lost another tooth!  He just kept wiggling this tooth, even though I don't think it was ready to come out.  Nathan hasn't even lost this tooth yet!  It's one from up top, next to the gaping hole that his two front teeth left when they were yanked.
Anyway, I was picking the boys up at the first bus stop so I could take Nathan to piano and Jason came running up to me with a paper towel yelling that he had lost a tooth.  Then, quite literally, he lost the tooth.  The paper towel was empty when he tried to show me the tooth.  He was so sad.
We searched the ground, but I'm afraid that tooth is never going to be found.

I had him hold up the imaginary tooth in this picture.  :)


 I'm glad he cheered up about the missing tooth.

Now we continue to wait for the big teeth to fill in that gappy smile.  :)

No comments: