Allie and Nathan had a piano recital to showcase the Christmas songs they've been working on.
Nathan played "We Wish You a Merry Christmas" (played 1,390, 003 times over the last few months) and Allie played "Away In A Manger". They both played flawlessly.
Allie was totally embarrassed because she has a new teacher and she felt like she was the oldest in the group. She wasn't, but they were mostly little kids. Who cares though!? I'd think she'd be glad to be an example to all the younger kids. I think she's just trying to be done with piano. Sorry kid. :)
It was nice to hear some beautiful Christmas music and get into the spirit of the season.
I like hearing some Christmas songs, especially when played on the piano. But, I am going to ban We Wish You a Merry Christmas from ever getting played in our home again. Ugh.
Merry Christmas!
No comments:
Post a Comment