This year, in an effort to entertain Allie on a boring day while Nate was sleeping, we got started on a heart garland that I saw on a blog.
Allie would not be contained to only using colors for Valentine's Day. "It's okay if I use blue, right mom? Because if you mix red and green you get blue...right? So it's okay if I use blue."
I tried to control the situation at first, but I'm glad I let her do her thing. It ended up so pretty in the end. So I am glad I let her have her own creative license.
We made heart shaped pancakes for breakfast and had pizza and breadsticks by candle light for dinner. The kids thought that was pretty fun.
Valentine's day is so much fun with kids. I love these kids so much and even though I tell them every day, it's still fun to celebrate it all in one special day.
No comments:
Post a Comment