Thursday, February 23, 2012

We have a teenager living downstairs

Allie moved downstairs.  She loves music, so I set her up with my old CD player.  It is so funny when she has a friend over.  The music is blaring and they are dancing, putting on makeup, and acting like silly girls.  The other day she said,  "Mom, I don't really like Q 92 because sometimes they have boy songs on there.  I only like girl singers."  So she doesn't want to listen to the radio anymore.  She is boycotting all the stations because they play boy singers.

Anyway, here she is in her new room.  She isn't thrilled with the orange wall, or the playroom rug, but she is happy with everything else. 



Mike isn't a huge fan of her being down there.  Her music is always up too loud and she bothers him with her late night "Dad. I can't sleep" tirades when he is watching tv.  I have to say that I love it.  She woke up Nate far too many times for my liking when she was upstairs.
There you have it.  All the kids are in their own rooms now.  I guess if you come to visit, you'll have to sleep on the couch!  Just kidding.  We'll kick Allie out of her bed.  It's far too comfortable for her anyway. 

No comments: