Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Warren

Today is my brother Warren's birthday.  When I posted those pictures of me dressing my little brother up as a girl, he posted it to facebook.  So I wanted to get back at him a little.  I asked my mom for an embarrassing picture.  I'm sure there are lots, but she didn't send me any.  I think she was afraid of what he would do to retaliate :)
She did send me a few fun pictures though and this one made me smile.  I think it was in 1991.  This is my whole family (mom's taking the picture).  We always teased my mom that she would stage "action" shots or take pictures of us walking away (we called them bum shots because "butt" was a bad word in our house).  So this is one of her bum shots.  The thing that I find funny is that Warren's shorts are shorter than mine.  So happy birthday Warren!

Lori, Jenny, Steve, Dad, me, Warren.


No comments: