p.s. These pictures were taken right before lunch. He had just woken up from a nap and I wanted to get a picture of the outfit before he messed it up with lunch. I made the mistake of saying "do you want to eat?" He was out the door and into the kitchen...angry with me that I wasn't getting him the food.
Sunday, February 26, 2012
When Dad dresses Nate...
p.s. These pictures were taken right before lunch. He had just woken up from a nap and I wanted to get a picture of the outfit before he messed it up with lunch. I made the mistake of saying "do you want to eat?" He was out the door and into the kitchen...angry with me that I wasn't getting him the food.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
nice!! glad to know i am not the only one.
Post a Comment