Wednesday, January 10, 2018

Bread Day

 I got a late start on the bread and Jake was home when I was getting a batch out of the Bosch.  He was watching me kneed the dough and asking about what it felt like, so I told him to come over and give it a whirl. 
I don't profess to be a great bread maker, but I have learned a few things over the years.  I guess maybe Jake can learn from me.  
I wonder if they'll grow up and want home made bread in their homes.  I'm sure Jason will be making sure his future wife is willing to bake bread, because he just might starve without his daily peanut butter and honey sandwiches (dipped in milk).  He won't eat any other kind of bread.  
I'm sure Jake would flounder without the one snack he knows how to "make" (toast). But he's willing to eat store bought bread, so I'm sure he'd be fine.
Anyway, for now, Jake thought it was fun to kneed the dough...


No comments: