Nate's turn for a date was on Monday night. We've still been going strong with the dates, although the kids are still in a 7-11 Slurpee rut. They see their siblings come home with a Slurpee and it is all they think about in the weeks before it's their turn again.
I had to go down to the church at 7 to set up for a funeral the next day, and luckily, Nate thought that would be a lovely date. So he came with me.
He is a great little helper!
Of course, after we set up, he wanted a Slurpee. Then, he came home and made his siblings jealous, so I don't see the Slurpee thing ending any time soon.
Thanks for the help Nater Tot!
On another note, we've had 5 or 6 deaths since I've been in the RS. It's crazy. Our poor ward is dying out.
No comments:
Post a Comment