We got into a conversation about Presidents of the U.S. The kids were asking me who was president when I was a kid, discussing who was the best president, assassinations, and all sorts of things. Here's the funny part...
Allie: When my kids ask me who was president when I was a kid, I'll tell them "Donald Trump" (said in a funny voice)
We all laughed at her funny voice.
Jason: (when people laugh, he always tries to extend the joke). He heard Allie say her line about Donald Trump in a funny voice, so he imitated the funny voice and said, "when my kids ask me who was president, I'll say 'Goofy Trump'"
He slapped his forehead and then said "I mean Donald".
He was getting Donald mixed up with other friends from the Micky Mouse Clubhouse.
...It's an easy thing to confuse...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Sooooo cute!!!!❤️❤️❤️❤️
Post a Comment