Monday, January 22, 2018

Sunday Fort

Yesterday, the kids had a fort.  Allie got the boys together and made a lovely hide out.
I think Allie gets sad that Jake doesn't play with them anymore.  She told me she wished he would.  She told me he was napping.  She can't understand who could nap when there are forts to be made.


They played in there for a few hours.  When I gathered the kids for a picture, Jason smacked his face on the corner of a chair and now he's got a shiner.  He smiled for the picture though.  :)


But when it was time for dinner, we needed the chairs at the table, so they wrecked it pretty fast.


I'm so glad Allie organizes fun play for the boys.  They like to have Nerf gun wars with Jake and constructive play with Allie.  It's all fun and I'm glad they have great siblings to play with.

No comments: