A little while ago, Jake and I spent a few hours working on a particularly hard math assignment. He was really tired and just done with thinking, so I told him to go to bed and that I'd learn the stuff and teach him in the morning. He was worried that he wouldn't be able to fall asleep with it looming over his head. I reassured him as best as I could and he went to bed. I really did stay up late and learn the stuff and then woke him up early so I could show him what I had learned. He went to school with his homework finished and was relieved. Later on that day, I went into his room to drop off some clean clothes and I found this on the floor in the middle of the room.
His sweet sister had made him a little sign because she knew he was stressed out.
Sisters are pretty awesome. I hope he realizes what he's got in her.
1 comment:
This melts my heart. Love my Allie and Jake boy
Post a Comment