I can hardly believe it! I've been writing on this blog for 10 years! When I started, there were tons of people who had blogs. You could get on one, and then it would lead you to another, until pretty soon, you'd wasted 3 hours reading about people you didn't even know. Most of those people don't blog anymore. They do Facebook or Instagram. I still like the blog though because I like to write more than just a few lines, and I don't want to force myself on anyone. If you choose to read my blog, you have to go find it. If you don't want to read it, you don't have to. It's great.
I also love that my kids like to read about themselves. I started the blog when Allie was almost 2 and Jake was 3. Since then, we have had 3 more kids. We've gone through some major life changes and had some incredible experiences. We've gone to some fun places and we've enjoyed our lives at home. It's a great life and if you've been reading the blog for 10 years, that's quite an accomplishment. I hope it has been fun for you.
Happy 10 years!
No comments:
Post a Comment