Saturday, June 2, 2018

Last Day of School Festivities

I usually pick out some treats and make a little pile of things for the kids on the last day of school.  They get some things for summer and I usually have silly string in the pile so they can have a silly string fight.  This year, everyone was home on the last day of school, so they got to have their silly string fight right on the last day.




For some reason, I forgot to get pictures of Allie and Nate in front of their piles, but they all got a pillow , a fun drink, a favorite treat, some glow sticks and silly string.  They were all really happy to see their little piles. The pillows are soft and every time we passed them for 6 months, Jason has begged for them.  The last time Jake went with me, he asked if he could have one too because he likes the material.  They went on clearance at Sam's club, so we made it happen. 



Bring on Summer!

No comments: