Allie asked if I'd go to the school to watch her dance in the end of year dance festival. Not very many parents were there because it was just for the kids, but I was glad I went. Nate and Allie both got reading awards and a coupon for free ice cream for being the top 10 in their grades for reading counts points. Nate was super excited to hear his name read and Allie was surprised because she didn't think she had enough points this year. Way to go kiddos!
The next part was their little dance...
I smiled at Nate's fancy footwork...
Allie's class did a dance with sticks.
They did some moves with their sticks and then ended up forming a star in the end. Allie was the star holder...
I love elementary school. They do such great things there. I'm glad Allie gets to stay another year.
No comments:
Post a Comment