Thursday, June 28, 2018

Coach Pitch (For Nate)

Nate was really excited to play baseball this year.  He is on a coach pitch team and has a great coach.  I am always so grateful for people who coach these teams.  These kids always have so much energy and don't always listen very well.

 Nate gets a hit nearly every time he is at bat, and he is a good fielder too.


He played catcher for one of the games and did a great job.

He's cute in a baseball hat too. :)

My new camera takes videos, so I forget to take pictures too when I have it out.  I have lots of videos of Nate playing, but not so many pictures.
I love watching baseball and some of these kids are really good.  Nate likes the sport, so we'll keep him going through the years.  So fun!

No comments: