Monday, June 25, 2018

Sam's Friends

We met up with Sam's friends at the splash pad again.  It was fun to see them again and remark on how much everyone has changed.  Jake wasn't able to be with us because he went to work with Mike.  That's a bummer.  We still had a great time.  It was a bit chilly, so we were all huddled in towels...but that doesn't mean the sunshine can't burn the skin.  I came home fried.  Ugh.

Cale's family is moving to Colorado.  That's a sad though.  I hope we can still get together at a time when they are here in Utah for a visit.  We've gotten these three families together for 6 years.  I hope it doesn't end.

Jason's always throwing signs in pictures.  I guess if he's going to try and be a ganster, at least his sign is "I love you".





We love you Sam, Merideth, and Cale!  I hope you guys get together once in a while in heaven and enjoy each other like we enjoy getting together with your siblings!

No comments: