Tuesday, June 5, 2018

A Sunday Drive

Mike got the old car out a few weekends ago.  It started right up like a champ.  We loaded up in it and had a lovely Sunday drive out West.  We live in such a beautiful valley.





When I was getting into the car, Jason had just stepped in and his cute little tan hand with his CTR ring was on the side of the door.  I made him pose for a picture and it didn't look as cute as it had when it was a natural pose, but man, oh man, I love that boy's little hands.

They are all growing up so fast!  I sat in the back so there would be less fights.  It doesn't seem long ago when all four kiddos fit in the back seat.  We have pictures of that.  Now, I've got to split things up.  We did try to get some group selfies, but those are on Mike's camera.
We had a great time and we all love the '52!

No comments: