We got the boat out and it ran perfectly! We went to Newton and had a really nice night on the water.
Nate discovered that he's a really good rope boy.
Jake tried to get up on one ski, but ended up getting up easily on two.
Nate knee boarded for the first time without someone in the water to send him off.
I was so proud of him! His little body was shaking so hard from cold and nerves that he could barely hold onto the rope.
Jake knee boarded...his specialty.
And Allie got up on one ski. I thought since she did it last year that she'd be able to hop right up, but after several failed attempts, I remembered that last year, she had a fat ski and a rope that helps keep the ski straight. So, when she did get up, it was a huge accomplishment.
Jason was hilarious to watch on the tube. That kid has such wild facial expressions. He had a great time and loved going fast.
We tried to give Jake and Jason a ride, but the bottom of the tube has a hole in it and it just wouldn't
work to have bigger bodies in there. I guess it's time for a new tube.
I took a turn too and we went home after several fun hours on the lake.
We love our little boat and the fun times we have in it.
No comments:
Post a Comment