Saturday, July 28, 2018

Snail

I was helping my mom water the plants in her yard and I came across this...

The kids were all asleep, so I put it in a jar to show them in the morning.  Before I could find a lid, the sneaking thing was almost all the way out and on his way to freedom in my mom's house.

We just don't get snails that big in our yard.  My mom was pretty grossed out that I saved it from death.  How could I not?  These are great pictures!  Thanks little snail.  You gave your life for some photographs and entertainment for my children.  I only wish I could have photographed you with the children.

1 comment:

parkhurstparty.blogspot.com said...

I saw the jar and the aftermath of him being gone!!! Love those snails. I thought they were seashells as we were Little’s by the river up Provo canyon!!! Yikes!!!! 🤗😍