Things were unusually slow for Mike the week of the 4th. He's usually so busy in the summer that we hardly see him. So, when he had some free time, he told us to load up and we headed out in the Leprechaun for Star Valley. We got there Thursday at lunch time and stayed until Saturday afternoon. We had so much fun riding motorized vehicles and playing at the river. The kids fished and we all got plenty of sun.
We had fun with cousins too. It was just really nice.
The first evening there, we loaded up and went for a ride to the park.
It was such a pretty view on the ride that I was glad I had my camera. I am always at the back of the pack, and I love watching my littles ride motorcycles.
I love seeing the sprinklers in the fields.
Nate hogged the little motorcycle, so Allie was on the wheeler with me. I wanted to capture that memory too and I think this will always be one of my favorite pictures.
There's Grandpa Joe's house. The place of fun and memories for the kids.
I love that I brought my camera and captured some of these memories. I love my family!
No comments:
Post a Comment