Saturday, July 14, 2018

Hot

 Bad things tend to go in threes with us.  I hope that's the case this time and our run of bad luck is over. 
Mike ran over a rock, when he was with the young men, and needed to replace his tire (and you can't just replace one, so it turned out to be quite an expense). 
Then, our wheeler melted, and we came home to a broken A/C.

It was the hottest week we've had in Utah so far and I watched as the temperature climbed in our house.

There was no escape!  It didn't even cool down much in the night.


I get cranky when I'm hot.


Luckily, Steve, my favorite guy at the heating and air place, came out and had things working after an hour of poking around.  It was the least expensive fix there could have been, and after sweltering for days, the blessed little snowflake showed up on my thermostat.

I've never appreciated air conditioning more.  It's just not fun to sit and sweat in your own house.  Yay for air conditioning units, and yay for easy fixes.

No comments: