We went to Newton with the cousins and had a great time.
We filled that boat up. When the kids are a little bigger we just won't fit anymore!
We really didn't do much more than tube rides. They all did really well on the tube and we were happy to see that we could dump Jake off with the new tube. He prides himself on being able to hang on forever...not with this one. I have a great video of him skipping the water like a skipping stone.
Newton doesn't really have beaches, but we found a spot that wasn't too muddy and let some kids play while others stayed on the boat.
Jake took an elbow to the brace face and got a fat lip. He tried to gain sympathy by talking really weird and poking his lip out to make it look bigger than it really was. He dropped the act when the conversation picked up and he forgot to talk funny. :)
I was thinking about getting in for a ski, but I saw a dead deer at the water's edge and it was too much of a visual. I know there's all sorts of gross things in the water, but to actually see it is just too much.
We did have a great time though and it's great to be able to share the fun with cousins.
No comments:
Post a Comment