Sunday, July 1, 2018

Car Show

The day before Father's Day, Mike loaded us up in the old car to go for a ride.  We had heard that there was a car show at Lee's, but couldn't imagine it being any good.  We thought we'd check it out and then go for a ride up the canyon.  When we got there, we found huge crowds and lots of cars.  The olders went walking around with Mike looking at cars, and the littles played in the bounce house and had odd bike races.  I must have only been with the littles when I was taking pictures, because I don't have any of the olders...




They found cars that they liked and wanted pictures by them.  The littles are still just attracted to color.


We still love Mike's car and it's fun to just hop in and roar around wherever we want to go.  It doesn't overheat, or break down.  It's just a whole lot of fun.



No comments: