We had a lot of years where we had to worry about a toddler and our Christmas tree. We've kept ornaments high, and we've seen many of them broken. I thought I was done with all that, but Charlie has kept us hopping this year. For one thing, he prefers his water with a pine flavor. So, he's been drinking from the Christmas tree instead of his bowl.
He also discovered a love of candy canes. I don't know why the kids put them low enough for Charlie to reach, but they did and for a little while, (until I got smart and put them all up high), Charlie would find a candy cane and run off somewhere to enjoy it. I couldn't figure out where he was getting them until I caught him in the act.
He doesn't seem to think there is anything wrong with his behavior...
No comments:
Post a Comment