Friday, December 21, 2018

Santa Ted

Our awesome, friendly, neighborhood Santa came by.  I was a little late getting up the stairs with the camera and I came upon the scene just as Santa was getting taken down by the boys.  This Santa wrestles...even though he had a hip replacement earlier in the year...

He also talks a lot of smack about the Pittsburgh Steelers.


Just as he has in years past, he tries to commit the kids to becoming Patriots fans.  It's becoming routine by now.


The kids told him their Christmas wishes...

Jason asked for Transformer PJ's.
Allie asked for one piece pj's.
Jake said he'd be happy with anything.

Nate wants an RC helicopter.


After all that, they waved him out the door.  They once again, rushed to the window to see if they could spot Rudolf.  This time, Santa hopped into a truck and Nate said "Santa drives Ted's truck?" 


Jason said "I guess that's what he uses instead of getting the sled out".

I guess so little buddy.  I guess so.  Ted sure is nice to load out his truck!

No comments: