We nearly forgot to hang the stockings this year. I still haven't finished making them, so they are a bit ghetto without hooks and with their names drawn on tape and stuck on there...it is what it is.
Jason and Nate try to photo bomb every photo these days. I get so annoyed because half the time, the one they jump into is the only good picture in the bunch. Oh well...
Allie stuck Charlie in a stocking.
He didn't even seem to mind.
We took a picture of the last number on the count down to Christmas. Nate was super excited each day to change that count down. He would even skip ahead in hopes that it would change the outcome of the real calendar. It never quite worked for him, but I feel like he certainly sped up time. :)
We put some gifts under the tree at the beginning of the month, but Charlie ate the wrapping paper, so we held off until Christmas eve to put out more. He knew right away that there were new things he needed to chew on...
The kids all slept in the same room again. There were some thunderous snores coming from the room by midnight, but none of them complained!
I guess we're ready for Christmas now! Ready or not, here it comes!
No comments:
Post a Comment