Sunday, December 23, 2018

An early Christmas


The Saturday before Christmas, we got together at Grandma Bonnie's to have a cousin party.  I didn't end up with many pictures, but I do have video of Charlie chasing his dog cousin around trying to assert his male dominance, so...

We did a game where the cousins opened a gift and got to keep it or exchange it.  I think they had fun.


Then, they got to open the gifts from Dixie and Grandma Bonnie.  Jason got some Lego's and Nate got the long desired Green bay Packers shirt.


The kids also got a laser tag game that has already logged many an hour of fun.

As a random side note, Mike came home with these flowers last week and I was feeling to crappy to properly photograph them.  I took a few pictures, but by now the gerbera daisies are dead and these roses are on the way out.  They sure were pretty though and a fun surprise.  

No comments: