Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Birthday Celebrations

Nate had a great birthday.  He started the day out with pure excitement when he found out there were balloons.


He didn't let go of them for a long, long time.
 


Normally, the kids get to pick their birthday cereal.  This kid saw a can of spaghetti o's when we were showing him cereal options, and that's what he demanded.  It's his special day, so that's what he got!


 Here he is, all spiffed up for the day.


The cleanliness didn't last long, because he wanted to help with the cake.

 This boy isn't afraid of much, but the mixer made him a little nervous.  He got over his fear though and helped me stir things up a bit.


He got to eat lunch with his two favorite girls.

 
 Then it was time for a nap, and when he woke up, Grandma was here!

 
 

 Dinner was grilled cheese and his favorite, tomato soup.

 
 
The motorcycle cake was a total hit.
 




I love how he crashes everything and makes great sound effects. 

 Allie and Jake helped him open his gifts.  He was happy with everything, but still hung on to that motorcycle.


He loved his new books.


 This was the last thing I saw as I tucked my cute little 2 year old into bed for the night.  It was a great day.  I love this boy.

 Happy Birthday Nate!

No comments: