Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Table for two

Mike got this table as a sample to take around to schools.  He built it in the kitchen and then let the kids play with it for a few days.  I thought it was so cute when Nate went and got himself a chair for the table.  He sat down for a minute and then he asked me for some paper and a pen.  I helped him get that and thought he'd get to work coloring, but he wasn't through.  He went downstairs and brought a chair to the foot of the stairs and came back up for "halp Mom!". I brought it up the stairs for him and he put it at the table and went for more paper.  He set it all up and then started to call for Allie.  He found her and took her hand until she followed him to the table.  It was all set up to share with his favorite sister.  I love that he did all of that on his own.  Such a cute little boy.
Allie was a good sport and colored with him until he was bored.
 


No comments: